Bank transfers are a type of electronic funds transfer. They are generally considered the safest way to transfer funds, especially large amounts, to other banks or countries. Most large banks belong to a banking network in Belgium called Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications (SWIFT) that helps verify and process financial messages, such as transfers. To make a bank transfer to another country, you must obtain certain information from your beneficiary and send a fee to a major bank to process the transfer.
The person to whom payment must be made must be added as ” beneficiary ” and the details of your bank account are provided to transfer the funds.
These include :
All the information you will need to complete your payment is sent to your email address.
How does it work?
1. Place your order by selecting Bank transfer as your payment method.
2. Consider the payment information you will receive from us after your order is confirmed and you make the transfer from your bank or on the Internet.
3. It is important NOT to indicate *reason* as the reason for payment, for example, use: “bride / family gift”, etc.
4. Once the money has been sent, tell us your payment by email. If possible, send us a photo of the transfer receipt.
5. A bank transfer takes between 1 and 4 days to reach us. Once our accounting department receives your payment, You will receive a confirmation email informing you that our logistics team is preparing your order.
HOW TO PAY FOR YOUR ORDER?
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW FIRST?
YOUR ORDER WILL BE SENT IN THE CONFIRMATION PERIOD OF THE PAYMENT POINT OF 24-72 HOURS FROM THE POINT OF PAYMENT.
ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE, RECEIVE 15% OF YOUR NEXT ORDER BY SENDING A PHOTO OF YOUR PRODUCTS RECEIVED!
DUE TO THE GREAT NUMBER OF EMAILS SENT BY OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM, SOME SERVICES, LIKE YAHOO, GMAIL ETC. MARK OUR MESSAGES AS SPAM
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER AND ADD OUR EMAIL ADDRESSES TO YOUR CONTACTS.
Can I pay with PayPal or debit/credit card?
This is the most frequent question we have to answer every week.
Unfortunately, our customers can not use PayPal.
Because when you send any payment through PayPal, your privacy is not protected, and your purchases and purchasing activities can be tracked and notified to the authorities or the government of your country.
PayPal is authorized to send your data to any administration, government or authority, including any private organization, based solely on its own criteria.
Stop using PayPal when you buy pentobarbital. If you use these options and live in a country where these products are illegal, you can easily be exposed to a judicial process.